Wednesday, July 21, 2010

so.

today i realized something kinda cool.

apart from my mother.

there is no drama in my life.


apart from my mother constantly being mad at me.
for being messy.
for being rude.
for not printing.
for being too skinny.
for not being skinny enough.
for working too hard.
for not doing enough work.
for wasting my money.
for not spending it enough.

- make any sense to you?

no me either.

but APART from her.

i dont have any dramas.

nothing.

none.

i suppose it really does come and go.
if you'd asked me about that 7months ago, i do believe i would have said

"my life could write a soap opera"


and some parts of my entire life story, really could. and a damn fascinating one at that.

but right now?

ha. im content.
maybe its because certain people have distanced themselves from me.
i should care.
but then...
im not the rapist.

definitely much, much happier now :)

peace out.
xx

1 comments:

Change said...

I am forever jealous
and i'm also pretty sure you have said the soap opera thing before
so have i
and so can i.
:P
still.
x