Tuesday, June 1, 2010

rekindled love for breaking benjamin.

Dear Agony
Just let go of me
Suffer slowly
Is this the way it's got to be?
Don't bury me
Faceless enemy
I'm so sorry
Is this the way it's gotta be?
Dear Agony

Suddenly
The lights go out
Let forever
Drag me down
I will fight for one last breath
I will fight until the end

And I will find the enemy within
Because I can feel it crawl beneath my skin.

So I'll find what lies beneath
Your sick twisted smile
As I lay underneath
Your cold jaded eyes
Now you turn the tide on me
'Cause you're so unkind
I will always be here
For the rest of my life

Here we go
Does it hurt
Say goodbye
to this world
I will not
Be undone
Come to life
It gets worse.



As intense as these lyrics are.
its not what they say that i like.
its how they say it.
music is such a beautiful expression.
and i can't help but feel an emotional connection to the way they portray these songs.
maybe its because of my stressed emotional pre-exam state at the moment.
but i think its more than that.
its the way that certain things. and songs. and emotions.
relate to all people.
on some basic form will hit a chord if you let them.
not to mention certain chord progressions affecting us in certain ways.

but THATS getting a bit technical.

I suppose the point i'm trying to make.
is everybody can relate to being hurt.
to feeling hurt.
to suffering and having agony overtake them.
when you think its all over.
you give up.

but, at the end of the day.
its not the end.
something, or someone, will be there.
to pick up the pieces on the otherside.
to be there for you because its what you need.
to want to be there for you.
to be there - whether its what you were ready for or not.
and in the end - you will always be better for it.
unseemingly.
but true.

i don't know.

rant maybe?
relevance atm.
there isn't really any. but true non-the-less.
and i shall end it there.
with my final note
being.
stay happy.
and if your not happy.
strive for it.
its one of the best things in life.
and worth achieving, for every individual.

peace out.
xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaah i love that you're blogging again. all the stalking's finally paid off.
haha nope just also attempting a little procrastinating myself :P
but you make me think... yes, i totally understand the confusion thing. i think things get blown way out of proportion in my head, and this is why im friends with rational people (poor tots) so that they can tell me to get real.
and also. yes, agony sucks, and that you've had to experience it also sucks..but im glad that you feel so loved in life, because thats so so true.
anyway, enough ranting :p
love. bobs. xx

Change said...

AS IF THE SONG YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IS AGONY? I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT NON STOP SINCE MONDAY!
<3 Maccas! :P

Change said...

Wow. So you're actual break down is true. but it hurts. Especially this bit

stay happy.
and if your not happy.
strive for it.
its one of the best things in life.
and worth achieving, for every individual.

Striving is so much harder done than said. Right now, One just wishes to remain alive. Stuff striving