Wednesday, September 22, 2010

what makes a good blog?

so tempting to post about my happenings.

about my emotions. feelings.

sappy girl crap.

but instead, i ask you dearest blogger, what makes a good blog?

there are many blogs i reveer as interesting and insightful.
ones i wished posted more frequently.
or with more writing.
or some that i wished had more pictures.
but the point is: each blog is different.
unique even.
what makes one worth reading more?
whats something i could do to make this blog better?

i suppose its not particularly worth worrying about.
its just a blog.
but still an intriquing question.

im currently sitting in my parents office.
printing lecture notes that i plan to study.
utilizing time that i can no longer spend - well... better :P

got my hair cut and coloured.
but i suppose it has made me realize.
its the little things i miss already.

being able to send a text.
to show off my hair, or just complain about my boredom.
you are always the one i talk to.
and you're not here.

sarah. stop. being. such. a.

girl.

gah.

going to melbourne show tomorrow.
and getting my drink on friday night :)
work on saturday.
wedding on sunday.
busy busy busy
i suppose thats a plus actually.
i need to stay busy, and maybe it will be less obvious.
maybe.

its funny how much something so small can affect us.
honestly, at the start of the year i promised myself i wouldnt let this happen.
new years resolution: don't fall in love

stupid really
but i definitely didnt want to rely on anybody else.
purely because i knew how much it hurt to have to let that go.
and yet here i am.
having let my guard down. thankfully.
because it led to one of the greatest things in my life.
however unintentional it was.

and yet now - although in a very different situation - i feel it all over again.
the small things are gone.
resting my head on his chest.
holding his hand.
tickle fights.
laughter.
tears.
snuggles.
the best snuggles.
random text messages.
sometimes only a few metres away.

i know it will be back this time...
but in the mean time?
i must wait i suppose.
and wait i shall.

xx

0 comments: