Sunday, June 12, 2011

11.6.11

Must love university.
So much study.
Cant tell you a thing i have learnt.
It has been crazy.
Intense.
A million episodes of gilmore girls.
And all inorganic chemistry.
not even a third of the way through the course material. It makes me want to be sick.
Stupid.
So much to learn.
So little time.
I hate uni sometimes.
i love it.
But this two weeks. Boy.
Doesnt help the amount of people who have completely, finished
*sigh* only two to go! And only 14 more lectures to go through completely for chemistry before i have written notes for the whole course.
Ohhh yay.
Time to go to sleep.
Picture today is to show my lovely notes, my blog, ironically enough and gilmore girls. Such a lovely setup. Study is amazing.
Meanwhile i feel everbody should take note of the fact i am at my desk :P hugge deal.
Haha.
Nighttt.
Xx

0 comments: