Monday, June 13, 2011

12.6.11

well.
i posted a blog last night before i went to sleep.

but it has disappeared.
cruel. cruel. blog world.
so i cannot be bothered recreating it full.
just going to say a little about my day yesterday.
pretty uneventful.
rehearsals were fun though.
over pushed myself, did the splits on a cold floor without stretching properly.
serves myself right.
now my right hamstring is in agony again, and i am back to stretching intensely again.
i had been slacking off. but as it is now official i will be doing the splits in this show in my underwear.
I NEED it to be perfect.
lol.
gah.
anyways, i also get to be a monkey!
possibly a little TOO excited about this.
does that make me crazy?
potentially
but oh well.
time to get back to study.
curse you blogger.
my luck, the other blog will post too in like 2 days, and i will have a double up.
*grumble*

0 comments: