Sunday, June 26, 2011

24.6.11

well.

exam done and finished.
lovely.
actually went slightly better than I was expecting.
there was even a moment there were I solved something and got the right answer.
so I know I managed to answer one question.
and it was one of the question types I had thought I would never possibly be able to answer.
how grand.
then lunch with some pretty spectacular people.
it had been so long since I had been able to see people.
and let alone TOGETHER it was just such a lovely lunch
and a parma and beer also helped :)
went home after that.
to get ready for a grand night of dancing.
and boy was it.
I got changed and waited for my lovely Caroline to chill and pre-drink in my bedroom old school style whilst we did our make up and discussed boys.
it was great.
and then.
woah.
6+ hours of dancing.
it was, insane.
I got to the venue at about 8.30
we chilled
had a couple of drinks.
then hit the d-floor
and i didn't leave it again until 3.10am.
what. a. night.
basile and I were the life of the party.
well, no. BUT we were killing the dance floor.
twas soooo much fun :)
I then didn't get home again until 4.30 thanks to the 3.30 night rider never turning up, so I caught the 4am one instead.
met some really cool people waiting for the bus.
including a french guy who wanted to give me his jacket. .
and two other pretty nice randoms who sat and talked whilst we complained about the late bus and waited for the new one.
i did nearly have a macca's large cup fall on my head, but it just missed me, so life was okay.
sleeepy sleeepy arrived once I got home.
weow.

0 comments: