Saturday, June 18, 2011

17.6.11

fridays.

used to be fun once right?
*sigh*
studying hurts.
my desk looks - like i've actually been using!
*shock horror*
this probably means nothing to you, but it means something to me. lol
i never use this thing.
pretty much.

i got mildly MILDLY distracted today.
been looking up tours and such for when i go to south america.
basically there are like a MILLION i want to do.
okay - 4.
but i can't really afford 4 20+ day tours, so I kinda need to sort things out a little. lol.
I also really enjoy the prospect of being in rio de jenario for new years eve.
actually it is possibly one of the most excitng things ever.
my dear friends, is why :)

but it is actually CRAZY.
so expensive.
like, 100 dollars a night for hostels, 4 nights minimum.
and yet.
and yet....
i REALLLY want to go.
i feel like its one of those "before you turn 30" things.
mmm.
definitely.

okay. rambling now.
its 2.30.
i should be sleeping.
i have a giant chemistry text book open in front of me.
i feel like i could nearly fall asleep at this desk, head in my text book.
thats horrible.
urgh.
sleeeeeeepppp.
if only it meant i could pass!
osmosis.
stupid.stupid chemistry.
i hate you.
have i told you that recently?
grr.

0 comments: