Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10.5.11


day two and I nearly forgot.
Seriously, poor effort on my behalf.
Was literally in bed, pulled myself out to make sure I at least try this thing.
not so easy given I haven't even used my camera yet.
Todays photo is from my phone again.
evidence of lazy :P
todays was taken whilst I brushed my teeth.
can't tell you why, but I have always obsessed over my bathroom.
I think its the white.
or the mirrors.
but its potentially my favourite room in the house.
i suppose there are other reasons for that too...
ask me later if you care.

woke to a text message, replying to one I had sent the night before.
7.59am.
alarm set for 8. was convenient but boy was I holding out for that extra minute.

went to uni, like the good girl I am.
7hours straight of maths.
2 hours of study.
1 hour seminar on career.
1 hour lecture (probability)
1 hour tute (Real analysis)
1 hour lecture (Real)
1 hour of maths tutoring.

played volleyball.
lost. expected given we are playing up a division and a half.
still a great game, and we played very well.
I felt at least.

Just finished watching scream (the original) with the boy.
rather enjoyable, everybody should go see scream 4 too.
that was amazing/really quite funny.

Off to bed I must go
boring sorry, but 8am starts are horrid.
plus, can't sleep without reading at least a chapter in my current book.
stuck into the tomorrow series by John Marsden.
bit behind the times but I really enjoy them.

0 comments: