Thursday, May 12, 2011

12.5.11


So somebody informed me my current blogs are a bit dry.
fair statement.
its hard to act as though your life is interesting when it really isn't though.
I don't feel I really have the overarching typically "interesting" life that forms a blog.
I guess, its because I literally do very little from day to day - read, write a little, study, work. not really in that order, or order of preference, but there is little to define myself, or my days out of the ordinary.
Interesting, because I spend creative writing class trying to think of stories that are interesting, that portray something worth reading, and no I don't really have anything on here that comes close to that.
don't know exactly what I can do about it, just a regurgitation of thoughts.

another random aside, but does anybody else have the feeling at the moment that they are just sort of trudging towards exam time with no real purpose? I attempt to study, but usually become overwhelmed with how little I know, and how much I should, and then just put my mind at ease by reading, writing this blog, or going to work. Writing this blog isn't helping matters in the way I ignore what needs to be done by writing it, but also I am more aware of just how - well boring - my life is at the moment. But I sort of need it to be that way. Or else I don't think I will keep up. I'm just so busy all the time. I need to do well in all my subjects, that all have 80% exams, so that means, well in all my exams, but I am not sure how I am supposed to do that. University exams are nothing like high school ones, where the material is reiterated at you in a million different ways, forced into your brain, that really, if you put the work in you would pass, more than pass. But now, I feel that even when I know the material I can't apply it well enough. curses. It should not be this difficult. And maybe it shouldn't. which is probably just another unnecessary worry.

- wow I wrote a much longer blog than this, posted it and everything, and then it disappeared when blogger had stupid maintenance... grr.
My day was quite good.
Went out - kareoke my favourite - after work. Was great. I would write more, but right now i just cannot be bothered. haha
xx

0 comments: