Monday, May 9, 2011

9.5.11



Today is a new beginning of sorts.
20 years of age.
time to be responsible?
or so they say.
I don’t really see that being the case at all.
Free ticket to bucket party on Wednesday.
don’t mind if I do.
Free boost as well.

Lovely day, seeing a fair few people I quite like.
including my boyfriend and two of my favourite other males.
even if one was completely by accident.

My friends and boyfriend went above and beyond.
Thank you to everyone who pitched in for my FAVOURITE present of all time.
A car radio that works.
not only can i listen to FM again, but it has an auxiliary cord.
complete.

have training for, technically, job number 4 in a week.
forms have been sent over.
super delt with. Phew what a relief.

won netball, quite easily as it turned out.
sort of helped they had 6 players.

photo is a bit lame, but I nearly forgot! Sorry about the bad quality.
xx

0 comments: