Saturday, May 14, 2011

13.5.11


wow.
what a night.
I feel I should probably remember more of it than I do. but oh well.
mexican food and drinks.
a free margherita glass and everything.
what a lucky, lucky human being I am :)

A couple of things were broken *scour*
but it was overall a very very entertaining night.
Falling asleep was - unexpected - and awkward in some ways.
but it was hilarious.

tram rides.
pinatas.
not enough seats.
too many people.
tequila, margheritas, shooters
drinking.
mexican food.
kings cup.
I never.
spa sessions.
friends.
lollies and chocolate.
entertaining stories.
spilling my secret to 3 very special ladies.
singing.
gossiping.
chilling on bed.

cleaning up the next morning.
cheese and ham toasties for everyone.
no more bread.
overflowing recycles.
dregs in bottles.
so. much. lollies.
so many good memories.
so much fun.

best.
birthday.
ever.

<3

0 comments: