Wednesday, May 11, 2011

11.5.11


today probably wasn't as productive as my usual wednesdays.
getting up at 6, the first lecture is a waste, but the huge gaps in between usually comprise of my major study time for the week.
probably not really a good thing, still true.
Today however I was preparing for friday night.
Went into Burke street and bought the pinata.
thats right, pinata.
and fake mustaches.

I did however have a productive burst towards the end.
listened to a lecture online, making comprehensive notes.
doing that currently.
well - breaking from currently.

Creative writing tute was, as usual, quite entertaining but finished way too late for my liking.
thats probably all the exciting parts of my day.
I may post some of the things I write at some point.

Can't decide if I should title all of these posts the date
there is just so much that can be said about a title
creative writing conversations coming across :P
this blog actually got quite a bit of a mention in my tute
mostly about emotion
silly, silly emotion

ahwell, nothing to report
back to the brimstone I go!
xx

0 comments: