Friday, March 26, 2010

foamy goodness. + winger

I know its been a long time since i've updated.
again.
i keep thinking throughout the day "i should put that in my blog"
but then i get home.
and forget.
orrrr sleep.
so - my apologies team, i will try harder.
actually, thats a lie, but enjoy what you do get. haha.

so - this week has been rather intense.
spent monday at uni, sleep deprived for no real good reason.
needing to do work, lacking the mental capacity to do so.
i'm sure something else interesting happened.
I feel slightly bad for not remembering...

tuesday i was late for uni.
thought i would be locked out of my prac.
ended up rushing and stuffing up an early step in the prac
result?
i finished with 0.03g's of paracetamol.
expectancy = 1.30grams.
will be surprised if i pass that one...
lol.
spent the afternoon studying.
and doing my assignment.
at least i picked an article.
its a start right?

wednesday.
now we're talking.
uni from 10-6.
epicly long day.
as always.
enjoyable though, mostly.
Had my first exam.
Physics. 20mins.
5%
felt good about it.
so that was nice :-)
spent my lunch break doing my assignment.
and prelab for the prac the next day.

had my first experience of abusing a boyfriend with a licence.
who likes me enough to pick me up after uni ^_^
handy.
no bus trip home.
yay.
:-)

got home and got ready for the most epic night in a long time.
70's costume.
bright colours. head band. glitter. shorts.
had dinner.
pre drinks.
cleaned my room for those sleeping there that night.
got dropped off by my father @ colonial hotel.
realized i forgot my id.
felt a bit like dancer :P
walked the streets to a pub.
india and i shared a jug of beer.

well - he had a jug and i had some :P
went via 7/11
had a large slurpee with bicardi. a lot of bicardi.

walked back to the club - to meet my father who loves me enough to bring me my id =]
now the fun REALLY begins.

foam party.
foam - at - a - club.
words cannot express how amazing this sort of thing is.
imagine your typical club.
now its a mosh.
and slippery.
bubbles. everywhere.
people. flesh. music. lights.
knee deep in foam.
rides on shoulders.
hook ups left right and centre.
people falling, and being carried.
dancing.
grinding.
singing.
jumping.
kissing.
holding.
smiling.
laughing.
tripping.
swearing.
drinking.
having.
a.
fucking.
blast.

seriously guys, amazing.
got asked at the end of the night which school i did ballet at.
I felt pretty cool being asked that.
left the club at around 3am.
went to maccas
dripping.
sloppy wet foot prints through the store.
poor store :P

afterwards vet, india, and commerce stayed at my house.
taxi'd it back.
funsies.
of course this meant i did NOT get enough sleep.
definitely worth it.
but still true.
sleep is for the weak :P

went to uni on 2hours sleep.
physics prac.
thank god my prac partners are good.
although one was also at foam.
we compared stories.
amazing.
spent the afternoon writing my assignment.
due that afternoon.
im so organised :-)
once it was done i went home.

fell asleep on the bus - missed my stop, luckily only by one.
*phew*
went home.
napped for 5mins.
was nice.
went to grease.
congrats CMTC. great show.
thoroughly enjoyed it.

i have looked forward to being the alumni on alumni night since i was in year 10.
brilliant
sober though - slightly dissapointed by this.
if i had been forwarned... i would have had something to drink before getting there.
pity.
still.
show was brilliant.
enjoyable. etc.
good job kiddies.

________________(time lapse)________________________

left to go out last night.
before finishing the blog.
oh my god.
okay.
so it was the cast party for wedding singer.
very intense night.
most intense night ever actually
80's themed.
shoulder pads.
big hair.
lots of makeup.
many with glow in the dark items.
musical tunes.
80's tunes.
dancing and singing.
high pitched especially.
alcohol.
potentially too much alcohol.
:P
going to the park.
guy on heroin.

somebody got naked.
would have prefered not to have seen that penis...
great night though.
giant game of i never
giant game of spin the bottle.
most intense version of those two games i've ever seen.

wow.

i dont think i can adequately express the enviroment of this party.
on a blog.
but woah
mind. fucking. blown.
definitely divulged my entire life story to a complete stranger.
was also fun.
evident i drank too much.

highlight of the night though?
being shown this webpage

http://union.unimelb.edu.au/theatre/review-splendour-in-the-guild

if you love me.
read it.
nearly died.
with happiness and ecstasy.
:-)

yep. should just post this now.
I am sure there is more i could say.

so so much more.
but for now.
enough is. enough.
lol.


0 comments: