Monday, March 1, 2010

twentyfive.

another blog.
stayed up much too late
talking on msn.
5.31am. got up at 7.45.
much too short a sleep.

first day of uni.
beautiful weather.
ran to the bus. again.
bought books
had lectures
sat with people.
met new people.
enjoyable.

chem = dull
notes with vet for the win.
maths = easy for now.
good lecture buddies too.
physics = funny as all hell.
new people to sit with.
crim. = most interesting
sat with new and old. fun.

had a crappy afternoon.
heartbroken.
i'll get over it.


my thoughts are way more complicated then they need to be.
trust? why is it so difficult?

mmm.
can't be bothered with this. i mean the blog.
i feel the blog dwindling.
maybe this is important?
less to say.
less use as a procrastination tool.


"Cause I've been looking in the back of the book for the answers
Hoping the bell wouldn't chime
But I'm not ready to put down my pencil just yet
There are too many answers that I didn't get
I need a little less
pressure and a little more time"


[a little more homework. thirteen]





goodbye.

0 comments: