Tuesday, March 23, 2010

long time no blog.

feels like these are becoming sparingly further apart.
i have so much i could/should write about.
even more i could, but shouldn't and won't write about.


i suppose life can be interesting sometimes.
for example:

i just read sisters blog.
and as always am filled with a euphoria.
she just makes me happy.
her laughter, so pure, innocent and free.
she knows how to make people feel loved.
but more importantly, she really knows how to love.

i think my sleep deprivation is making me emotional.
but in a good way? haha.
i read her blog - and just feel loved. appreciated and wanted.
feelings i haven't felt in what feels like a very long time.
and now i feel pretty much always.
and its because of certain individuals.

who i could never thank enough.
for holding my hand, pulling me up and holding me with them.
etrdsdcvt4d

thats me taking my pure bubble of love out on the keyboard.

sometimes i question what i did to get such a beautiful set of friends.

well - i suppose i should describe my last few days then.


survived the show everybody.
got to the end. no MAJOR stuff ups.
i didnt think. but then again - in comparison to how it had sounded... crap was better than atrocious. haha.

had coffee with maccas on friday.
she has a way to make somebody know so much more, and so much less, at exactly the same time. i wish that was a joke.
basically - more confused, and more clear at the same time.
insight. i suppose

exciting.
alcoholic slurpee - walking from swanston to brunswick street.
entertaining as hell.
tequila shots at a bar.
home late.
sleep much later again.
why do i do this to myself again?
oh yeah.

because its fun :-)

had work with cynic saturday.

less than 2hours sleep meant that my body was sort of hating on me.
however, i worked well.

free caffeine.
lots of chairs, tables,boxes, potplants and whiteboards moved.
kfc for lunch.

spa afterwards to heal our aching bodies.
fun chats with cynic

went and saw "Bare"
brilliant show. amazing people. and music.

woah.
would love to be in that show one day.


stayed at dancers house.
got to his house, to find germany and sister drunk on the couch/floor.
don't bother denying it guys. lol.
went to sleep much to early because i couldn't force myself to stay awake.

photos of such things.
grr @ germany
:P

got up early next morning.

headed to city romp. a - may - zing.
so much fun.
perfect, germany, sister, dancer, and myself as the "nacho5" and another friend made the team "nacho5+1"
was everything i could have hoped for.
even went to ministry of dance. and enjoyed crazy dance requirements. hehe.
good for us. the dancers.

of course finished my weekend with rehearsals.
isn't a weekend without some of THOSE. :D
fun and exciting.

LOVE my part in winger.
even get to sing.
this excites me greatly :-)
cannot wait for this show.

its going to be pretty damn awesome :-)

well, thats all for now.
sending my love to you.
a very happy and content Sarah.
(using blog as procrastination :P)



xox

0 comments: