Sunday, March 14, 2010

tribute.

today is a sad day.
not for anything bad happened (yet)
but because in much too short a time
America
will be just that.
leaving for America.

in the last two years, America has been one of the most amazing friends.
she has the uncanny ability to make me laugh when I need it most.
it wouldn’t matter who had died, when she was around.
you were happy.
she is the nicest, sweetest person alive.
friend to almost everybody.
and if she isn’t your friend – well… you don’t deserve her.
and you *points finger at specific person* really don’t.

honestly words cannot describe how shattered i am to say goodbye to her.
but it isn’t really goodbye.
because i refuse to let distance ruin our friendship.
she held my hand as i cried.
she listened to me rant at uncanny hours of the evening.
she has the closest sleeping pattern and internet use to mine – which I shall miss.
a lot.

she will listen.
she will help. and guide.
she would never hurt a friend.
her loyalty is amazing.
she is beautiful and kind.
young and lively.
and I don’t know if I mentioned it.

One of the best friends I’ve ever had.

I genuinely love her.
And although I say this a lot.
I don’t think there are that many people I genuinely love.
100%

she gives amazing hugs.
she is a pretty good kisser. for a girl.
she has touched me inappropriately.
and although i complain,
i secretly loved it.

she is dangerous to have around herself.
car accidents. etc.
body that hates her.
its all a bit crazy.
however she still manages to come through it all smiling.
her ability to laugh at herself is one of the most humblest things in the world.
genuine beauty is what she is.
pure. beautiful. love.

I know that I already miss her.
but i want her to know.
that no matter what.
she will have a friend in me.
for life.
no matter how far away she is.
i am here to talk to.
and to listen.
I love her.

You hear that Stephanie Met?

I love you.

wowowowowow – this blog is waaaay too mushy.
yet true.
all true.

I think I will end it there before i cry myself a river.

Xox

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. I even bothered to comment a Blogger blog to respond to this.

poker said...

you forgot to mention that she's an embarassment to all those around her at all times :P