Wednesday, February 3, 2010

new.

Thought it was time to join the trend.
got a blog.
let my thoughts explode on to a page (in this case the screen) and have people read it.
clearly seeking some forms of attention.
but for once in my life, i am attempting to keep it positive.

everything in my life is new.
school/uni. boys. drama. passions. friends. independence.

but i think i'm okay with this.

2010 has good prospects about it.
1/12 of the way there, and i already feel that this year will be much better than the last.
full of potential.
happiness.

watching films.
trying to be a nice daughter, helpful, and loving.
scared for my father.
constantly unsure of my emotions.
definitely getting better though.

my life is, in many regards a soap opera.
but to start saying why would begin my negative spiral of destruction.
i refuse to do this.

i enjoy drinking.

partying.
singing.
dancing.
running.
thinking.
i used to say loving.
i hope one day i will again.




enough for now.



0 comments: