Tuesday, February 16, 2010

fourteen.

Today has been a very simple day.
11pm last night – booty call.
Just kidding.
Went to cynics place.
Poker was there.
Chilled and chatted for hours.
Peaceful, enjoyable.
Discussed details/facts I couldn’t believe were true.
Mind – still – blown.

Slept 3 to a bed again.
This time i was the only female.
Fun :-)


Love the freedom having a licence has.
Father took convincing to let me go.
But all in all it wasn’t too hard.
Suppose he trusts those guys.
Fair point too – obviously nothing would have happened.

all 3 of us discussed my preference of sleeping in the middle.
Doesn’t quite make sense.
But I do have it/do it.
I think it is in-built from camp.
It was always warmest in the middle.
Nobody else wanted it.
I would kill for it.
Haha.
But now its usually too warm.
I feel I usually get the most bed room too.


this is probably the main reason.

Woke too early for my liking.
Pepsi. Splice. Cup of peas = breakfast.
Showered.
Cynic dropped off poker and picked up legs.
Unfortunately heard me singing in the shower.
Awkward.

Watched fergie vs. beyonce on V
Clearly beyonce won.
To be expected.

got paid 100 bucks for my services.
Well no.
Got 100 bucks.
Services were separate ;-)
Just kidding. Obviously.
But I did get reimbursed that money.
Extremely happy I’m no longer broke. This week.

Oh – I have friends that blog too now.
Read their stuff as well - - >

my plans for the day got cancelled for me.
Couldn’t go to lunch because I wasn’t welcome anymore.
Juvenile.
Unnecessary
Painful.

Got petrol.
Trip metre says I travelled 536.1 kms on the last tank.
I felt proud.
I drove all of that.

Took father grocery shopping.
Like the good daughter I am ^_^
Really – it was worthwhile cause he helped pay for the petrol.

can’t believe tomorrow is tomorrow.
If you know me, you will understand.
If you don’t.
You suck.

Went for a run.
Wore my tour shirt and black shorts.
Felt like I was 15 again.
Thankgod I’m not though.
Didn’t realize my body had such an ability to say no.
But it does.
And it won.

Had good chats with Lou when I got home.
Love her a lot.
And miss her.
Twas funny how much I knew.
Really she should have been telling me.
Still, enjoyable none the less.




"because of you
I find it hard to trust

not only me, but everyone around me
because of you, i am afraid"



[because of you. kelly clarkson]



until we meet again.

0 comments: