Thursday, February 4, 2010

two.

another rather random day.
father woke me so my life as chauffeur could begin.
i actually feel good about this.
love my dad.
i would do anything for him.
i am also extremely proud of him.


had lunch with my dad. mum. grandma. aunt.
sad.
a lot of talk about sickness.
too much sickness.

enjoyed seeing them though.

attempted some chemistry revision.
realized i threw away every single note/book.
bad choice.
lucky for the internet.

remembered i actually like chem.
i'm wierd though.


poker and cynic dropped round.
fun chats about crazy things.
love those guys a lot.
more than i think i give them apt. credit for.
i think its because they are two of a small crowd.
a crowd who know the true me.
who accept the true me.
as such, they make me happy.


found a quote on a facebook page.
reminds me of that.


"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make
mistakes, I am out
of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't
handle me at my worst,
you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best!"
Marilyn Monroe.


i realized this is me to tee.
i'm crazy.
impromptu.
hard to get to know.
but worth it, in the end.
i think at least.
and i hope, those who love me.
do too.

:-)

came to the conclusion today that my life is pretty good.

a lot good actually.
happy.

there are people who truly make me happy.
and i am very glad these people exist.
i feel bad that i didn't let them earlier.
and realize this was definitely my fault.
but it won't happen again.
i refuse to go back to last year.
to how i let/caused myself to be.
another example of why 2010 is going to bang.
maybe literally :-)


"a new world calls across the ocean.
a new world calls across the sky.
a new world whispers in the shadows.
time to fly. time to fly"


[a new world. songs for a new world]







cheers all.



0 comments: