Sunday, February 14, 2010

twelve.

woke up after my alarm.
again.
seriously always happens when i need to meet fashion.
managed only to be 1/2 an hour late.
which is a miracle.
picked him up.
drove to fairfield boat house.
wow. that place is awesome.
need to go there again.
expensive.

aesthetically pleasing.
"romantic"
ha. :-P
so many couples being corny.

had a lovely lunch.
vegetarian pizza.
lemon. lime. and bitters.
i'm all class :-)

saw two kids having a giant mud fight.
seriously.
white shirt was black.
wouldn't want to wash that.

that reminds me.
must do some washing.
i keep putting it off.
probably worn my entire wadrobe almost.
i'm just that cool :-)

going out tonight.
girls night celebrating freedom on valentines day.
hence the early post.
watch soap operas.

make dinner.
love the freedom of a licence.
will drive over there soon.

two girls i miss a lot.

soccer and maccas.
can already tell we will discuss boys a lot.
will inform tomorrow if my assumption is correct.



"and I don't want the world to see me,
coz I don't think that they'd understand,
when every thing's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am..."

[iris. goo goo dolls]





sorry guys.

0 comments: