Tuesday, February 23, 2010

twentyone.

first day of uni.
not actual uni of course
just o – week.
tired again.
maybe because I didn’t go to sleep until 2.
lucky I didn’t sneak out and drive away.
although the temptation was high…
I was a good girl :-)

Anyways, uni.
met cool people in my host group.
played name games.
“kangaroo meat” - definitely don’t know her name still.
but I know it starts with a ‘k’? :-)

also had to list 3 interesting facts about us.
mine were as follows
1. I sing, dance and perform.
2. I’m left handed. And in year 12 wrote a 4000 word essay to explain the correlation between handedness and schizophrenia.
3. I hate unexpected touches to my neck, there are some exceptions, but mostly it’s best to just stay away.
not overly interesting I’m assuming for the majority.
But these people had never met me :-)

walked around the uni.
didn’t listen or pay attention.
plan to just wing it.
i’m better with a map to be honest.
haha.
talked stuff with 2 new people. Funny stuff.
quote of the convo.
“Would you say Harry or Ron is hotter?”
“Harry of course! Who would ever say Ron?!... well I suppose some people have a fetish for red heads”
“eww”
- disclaimer -
none of the quotation marks are my own.
purely an entertained observer :-)

Haven’t decided if I will even bother to go in tomorrow.
Probably should.
I suppose.
Haha.

went to the fair.
Hilarity ensued.
Nando’s condom anyone?
Got a banana flavoured one as well.
Joy – definitely going to be using those soon*sarcasm.*

spent time in union house.
loved the areas only for union members.
looking forward to abusing this. A lot.
ah yay for uni.

calming down slightly about the uni mishap and timetable.
it sucks still.
but I’m coping.

went to south lawn.
talked to people I haven’t had a chance to in ages.
was nice.
definitely remember another funny quote.
“seriously, of all the people I could run into, it had to be them. Its like murphys law or something”
“Murphy-gamble’s law? *pause* okay that was a bad joke…”
yes it was. hilarious none the less.
felt I managed extremely well with the situations I was placed in.
all things considered.

caught the bus home.
momentarily so I could check the map/call for directions.
once directions were had, headed off to work.

seriously way too many of us on shift for the work we were doing.
not that I’m complaining.
meant I didn’t do much.
awkwardness rose however when i ran into a friend of lou’s.
she was angry, and upset. Hilarious really.
I think i’d spoken to her like twice?
Meh. Nice girl. Sweet intentions I suppose.

realized, driving home, I love to sing.
I mean, I knew this already.
but I mean just the action. by itself.
makes me happy.
and in the car I can sing as loud, and as bad, as I like.

like this.
infact I love this.
And I think I forgot this throughout year 12.
I sang too much for school
That I forgot singing for fun.
In the bathroom.
In the car.
Etc.
Ahwell.
Should sleep. Or something.


“do you know whats worth fighting for?
When its not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?"


[21 guns. greenday]



peace out. Xx

1 comments:

macka said...

YOU'RE GOING TO WIN SARAH!! hehe